XPS 15 9560 tab and caps vibrating

(letto 447 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 29 Marzo 2018, 15:39:42

Bimbotech

Hi,

Have had my XPS15 now for +/- a month, and i love the machine up till now. Checked everything, and a earlier problem with usb ports seems to have resolved itself and back-light bleeding is ok with only one spot with minimal bleeding. One thing that became apparent though is that my tab and caps lock keys are a little loose. The sound they make is slightly different when subtle touching them. This is in no way a problem with regards to functionality, but it makes that they vibrate when the laptop uses it speakers, especially around the 400 Hz frequency.
Does anyone know a fix for this? or should i contact support for this issue? Its kind of annoying while watching a movie or listening to music, given the premium class of this system. Furthermore, I had to wait over a month (delay) until the laptop arrived and as i need it for work, I cant really miss it for another extended period of time.
Any ideas or advice would be appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://dell.to/2GleOmZ
Marketing video service

Thanks

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss