we use a good team

(letto 309 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 14 Giugno 2016, 08:55:24

Bimbotech

"We are usually, a little tad, a nation that is unrealistic, " Corluka mentioned. "So we must calm down slightly and go detail by detail because we use a good team, good players nevertheless the other teams have at the same time so let’s settle down. It’s just a single win and practically nothing special.

"I say oahu is the best [Croatian] team as the players play with big clubs but in comparison to 1998 – several players there – Boban, Prosinecki, Suker, [Aljosa] Asanovic, I think we must [achieve] more Ultimate Team Coins to come compared to that stage.

"I bear in mind when Prosinecki approved to Suker and also he scored in opposition to Holland and we all won third spot. It is amazing to keep in mind.

"I was in school nevertheless, you know how will be Croatia – also little kids and also old people, every person lives for sports, so you would ever guess how it is currently these days right now there. "

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss