We lost two games in the home

(letto 423 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 17 Maggio 2016, 04:30:56

Bimbotech

"In the Top League, that's thus important, we finished maybe not where we needed, " Pellegrini mentioned. "In the complete year we were competing to get a spot in the particular Champions League therefore i think we deserved a spot in Champions Little league. Over year we all were near the top of table.

"In February lots of things happened that I don't desire UT 17 Coins to continue analyzing. We lost two games in the home against Leicester and also Tottenham, at the identical moment that every person announced what would certainly happen next yr. I think the atmosphere had not been the best to fight for your title. "

Pellegrini still chatted of his passion for City as well as the club's supporters and also reflected on "a extremely special day" in which concluded with your pet presenting his suit jacket with a fan in the particular away end on the behest of Yaya Toure.

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss