trying to go console gaming instead of PC

(letto 223 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 29 Dicembre 2017, 11:37:00

Geek

Hi,
      i bought a PS4 Pro. Big reason was to play The Last of Us Remastered again and the Uncharted series. But i am going to try to see if i can go full on console and live without PC gaming.

I do have a somewhat decent gaming rig. Intel I7-4790k, Geforce Gtx1080. 16g ram. but since i got the ps4 i have not turned the game pc on. Well once as last week i got a new 4k LG43in tv to use as game monitor. The PS4 would not display an image. Wanted to see if it was the tv so i started the pc and it worked. After a search i got the ps4 working by booting into safemode.

part of the reasons are the ps4 plays decent enough. Many games on PC are console ports anyway. I do not play mmog anymore. I hate windows 10. So i guess time will tell. If i can go a month or so without missing pc gaming i will wipe the game pc and install a flavour of Linux.

anyone else move to console from pc gaming?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/trying-to-go-console-gaming-instead-of-pc.2507700/

3D animated video

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss