Transfer Messages from Android to Samsung Note 8

(letto 39 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 04 Dicembre 2017, 10:59:32

Geek

At its heart, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 256GB is armed with a 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 chipset and 6GB of RAM that ensures a smooth and lag-free smartphone experience. The device ekes out top-notch performance while gaming or working on multiple apps simultaneously.
The phablet packs a non-removable Li-Po 3,300mAh battery which is expected to last long even for a moderate user. If that does not sound enough, the battery also supports fast battery charging courtesy Quick Charge 2.0.

Method to Transfer messages from android to samsung note 8:

Presumably this is the problem everyone must face with when we change the mobile phone. Some time ago, I also bought a Samsung Galaxy note 8. And I also have to think about the problem. So, in order to find a simple method, I consulted a number of friends engaged in mobile phone software. They recommended me Phone to Phone Transfer.

More info;

Transfer Data Contacts Photos from HTC to Samsung Note 8

Inviato il 05 Dicembre 2017, 04:58:04

Bimbotech

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer SMS from Android to Samsung Note 8 by using this tool.

Related:  Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Note 8

« Ultima modifica: 05 Dicembre 2017, 05:00:01 modificato da jamoner »
Inviato il 05 Dicembre 2017, 04:58:04
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2017 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss