production line use laser machine

(letto 225 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 21 Febbraio 2017, 02:17:39

Smanettone

With high laser powers ranging from 50 to 100 watts, they can be used to ... It integrates easily into manual workstations, production lines or special machines.Each combined hydraulic cnc press brake 200t
production line has a shearing centre where holes are cut in the metal ... The TRUMPF machine uses a 1.5 kW solid-state crystal YAG laser.The first is that vision systems can lower production costs by increasing ... Figure 1. A projected laser line appears distorted when viewed from perspectives other.With the advent of high-power fiber lasers,CNC laser cutting machine has become ... this equipment has been successfully used in Welding production line of...CTR's expanding range of CNC laser cutting machines and laser engraving ... compact modern CNC machines for schools and workshops to complete production lines ... I can safely say that it is used every day, on some days it is used almost...GCC, a global high power laser cutting machine in tunis for glasses
forefront equipment-manufacturing provider in the visual ... Reci Laser is the only company in China, who uses high-tech equipment and the latest .... shapes and drawing thin lines as well as for manufacturing seals and stamps...An overview production guide to the essentials of Laser Cutting ... We use only CO2 lasers, so for ease of this introduction I will focus on them. ... along the cutting line as dictated in the vector file that the machine has been provided with.Calibrated 3D laser profilers for product inspection ... as well as enabling the simultaneous use of multiple sensors on wide production lines to generate single...TIMEC Inc. whereas new manufacturing, spare no up to the challenge. ... We are developing an hydraulic metal plate press brake plate bending machine
Off-line Teaching and Optimization System for NC Data, ... We also use laser machines for welding, which enables us to make high precision...PCB laser marking machine; Cutting-edge DEK Horizon 3i machine with ... Test lines. Checksum machine for the electric testing of boards using beds of nails,...

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss