Newcomers Skills Accelerating Class for FIFA 17

(letto 75 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 16 Marzo 2017, 08:33:12

Bimbotech

www.fifacoinszone.com
]Many newcomers in FIFA 17 is teetering between D4 and D5 without getting into higher level. In addition to tactics, operation of players is also very important. I'm sharing some experience and my thoughts about improving skills and tactical operation that stagnation of game player may wish to look at. You should view this post when you are stagnant with FIFA 17.

Offensive suggestion:
I suggest not to be possession-style in offensssing which requires too much that you may be tackled without attention or you will be frustrated by someone's counterattack when you are a newcomer. I suggest offenssing with rapid passing. Accelerated dribbling and something else of SM fancy should be played on the backfield of your opponent. Changing pace in crab-running style when crossing backfield to centre circle with 2 passing and 1 accelerating. And one of the tips is that players can pull up defensing line and make the opponent's defense hard when dribbling with the ball in a oblique line. I usually offense following the steps:
1. Releasing the key of accelerating and observing the opponent's defensing to operate. He must be far from you as one step facing you when the opponent is AI. Changing pace and dribble after observing his operation of direction when the opponent is a player who is in crab-running style or others.
2. Offensing in crab-running style(back or left/right).
3. Fancy movements. Berbatov cyclotron and striking the right rocker down are commonly played with. It's the most helpful for players.
4. You have to know something logical that you can dribbling with 3 players not being limited in 2 players. (such as 1 pass ball to 2; 1 dribble, 2 pass ball to 3 and then 3 pass it to 1. )

fifa coins[/b]www.fifacoinszone.com]fifa coinswww.fifacoinszone.com

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2017 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss