Ms.Wasserman added,Nordstrom introduced the shoe collection

(letto 496 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 05 Marzo 2016, 06:42:52

Bimbotech

According to Ms.Wasserman,the 2008 "Sex and the City" movie www.ratingplease.com popularized royal blue wedding shoes when Carrie Bradshaw wore a pair of Blahniks to marry Mr.Big."The trend is stronger than ever," she said,as designers add various shades of blue,from Tiffany to royal,to their wedding lines for brides who want to turn the something-blue tradition "into a killer pair of heels."In March,Ms.Wasserman added,Nordstrom introduced the shoe collection of the fashion designer Betsey Johnson in black,blue,white,ivory and silver.All have a new signature: a baby blue sole.Another trend: shoes in all shades of green,from mint to emerald,Ms.Schroeckenstein said,including the Lady Dragon plastic jelly pumps by Vivienne Westwood.And if finding the dream shoe is harder than finding a mate,milkandhoneyshoes.com allows brides to choose the style,color,material,toe shape and heel height and add an array of embellishments.At figgieshoes.com,a bride can customize each pair with hand-painted designs by Deborah Thomson,a graphic artist,including names,dates and sentimental details of a couple's love story.Or,a bride can do it herself by decorating her footwear with paint,glitter,shoe clips and "I DO" stickers on the soles,said Jen Campbell of the Green Wedding Shoes blog that offers creative tutorials."Our site is all about showing women how their weddings don't have to be cookie-cutter and that it's O.K.to break tradition."Jeni Elizabeth Paolella,33,can't MissyDress.ca Reviews decide which shoes to wear for her wedding on June 15.She has three pairs of $1,000-plus red-soled Louboutins in waiting.The royal blue crystal slingbacks,powder blue peep-toe pumps and yellow crystal platforms with a six-inch heel are displayed under spotlights on her living room shelves.Ms.Paolella,a stylist in Los Angeles who admits to a "serious addiction to amazing shoes," said,"By the time I get to the wedding day,I am certain I will have six pairs."And she doesn't have a dress yet.Imagine this: walking down the aisle on your wedding day and feeling like it's the ultimate runway.The fashion editors,(a.k.a.your family and friends) are watching in awe as you not only set the stage as a gorgeous bride but are also making a total style statement that is uniquely you!

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss