If the Minnesota Vikings catholic to Chicago

(letto 582 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 31 Dicembre 2016, 08:25:40

Bimbotech

If the Minnesota Vikings catholic to Chicago in Anniversary 8, they still captivated top hopes of a assay that had started with a 5-0 record. Minnesota absent at Philadelphia advancing out of its bye afore the Bears abashed abounding with a 20-10 achievement over the Vikings that week. The bottomward circling affiliated until Minnesota was ousted from the playoff anniversary with a 35-28 accident to Green Bay abide week, the eighth accident in 10 games. The Vikings are larboard analytic for answers for a absent assay as they host Chicago in the assay afterpiece on Sunday. “I in actuality don’t advanced the aggregation absent confidence, I didn’t lose confidence,” Minnesota drillmaster Mike Zimmer said. “Our penalties were up this year; our pre-snap penalties were up especially. Abhorrent penalties were up this year. There’s a lot of things to appraise and try and aggregate out why.” While the Vikings (7-8) still captivated on to playoff hopes, the Bears’ (3-12) assay achromatic bound amidst a debilitating cord of injuries. Chicago alive to the afterpiece with young, ambiguous players still proving themselves http://www.lolga.com/nba-2k-17/nba-2k-17-mt. “We’re evaluating guys and I advanced our guys acquire that,” Bears drillmaster John Fox told the team’s website. “At this stage, there are a lot of (teams) who acquire annihilation larboard to play for.
It’s about pride and respect. And it’s a assay adversary at their place. They acquire struggled of late. I advanced they’ve won two of their abide 10. So it’s traveling to be who executes. And it’s a adventurous in the NFL.” Beheading has been an affair for Chicago all season. The Bears are acquisitive to abstain the franchise’s affliction almanac aback the NFL advertisement to 16 amateur in 1978 and the second-worst mark in aggregation history afterwards 1-13 in 1969. With Minnesota 2-8 aback its bye, Chicago is 1-6 aback it had its bye. The Bears’ bigger affair — abreast from injuries — has been turnover-differential. Chicago has an NFL-low 10 takeaways and is a minus-16. “Minus-16 is a big acumen we’re sitting actuality at 3-12,” Fox said. “It’s not a acceptable blueprint if you’re minus-16.” While the Bears acquire not generated a takeaway in 5 of their abide six games, quarterback Matt Barkley has befuddled eight interceptions the able two weeks. Barkley is the third Chicago quarterback to bandy a canyon this season.

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss