How to Transfer samsung contacts to iphone x?

(letto 421 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 25 Aprile 2018, 11:37:20

Smanettino

Apple has been coasting for too long with the design it introduced for the iPhone 6, but that all changes with the iPhone X – in a big way. You don’t need me to tell you the iPhone X is a huge departure from the iPhone design of old – just look at the pictures. Not only does it look good, however; Apple has done a fantastic job at actually making it feel rather good in the hand.

Method to Transfer samsung contacts to iphone x:

Mobile Transfer is an amazing desktop app that aims to provide the easiest solution to help end users switch from one mobile phone to another. For the case above, it will take me days to complete the transfer manually. But with this wonderful app, the whole transfer can be done in minutes with a bunch of mouse clicks.

More info:

[urlhttps://www.samsung-android-transfer.com/samsung-ios-trans/transfer-photos-from-samsung-to-iphone-x.html]Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone X[/url]

Inviato il 26 Aprile 2018, 03:58:03

Bimbotech

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer samsung contacts to iphone x with this tool.

Related: Transfer iphone data to iphone x

« Ultima modifica: 26 Aprile 2018, 04:05:08 modificato da jamoner »
Inviato il 26 Aprile 2018, 03:58:03
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss