How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 7s/7s plus

(letto 369 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 29 Agosto 2017, 09:21:13

Bimbotech

According to the foreign website Technobuffalo quoted reliable sources exclusive reports that this year's iPhone 7s and 7s Plus in order to be able to get new features, such as wireless charging, will have to sacrifice in terms of volume, including the three-dimensional size of the fuselage compared to last year's version will be slightly Slightly larger.

Specifically, the iPhone 7s compared to the iPhone 7 body thickness will increase 0.2mm, width increased 0.16mm, while the length will increase 0.14mm; and iPhone 7s Plus length and width will be increased by 0.11mm, 0.2mm and 0.17mm. Although these seem more minor changes, and even users are difficult to feel, but for the pursuit of thin and light design of the apple is still some last resort and the feeling, after all, sometimes for the functional upgrade, but also have to do Make some choice.

Are you also looking for a simple way to transfer data like contacts and more from Samsung to iPhone 7s/7s Plus? Well, Phone Transfer is your best choice. Phone Transfer allows you to directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

Easy steps to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone 7s/7s Plus

Step 1. Download, install and launch Phone Transfer on your computer.
Step 2. Connect both of your Samsung Galaxy device and iPhone to the PC via USB cables.
Step 3. Selectively to switch data like contacts, photos and more from Galaxy phone to the iPhone 7s/7s Plus.

Related:  Transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone 7s/7s Plus

« Ultima modifica: 29 Agosto 2017, 09:24:18 modificato da Uourecamy »
Inviato il 30 Agosto 2017, 03:16:04

Geek

Don't worry about it, every time I change my phone, I will use Mobile Transfer to help us transfer my data to the new phone.

Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 7/7 Plus

Transfer Contacts from iPhone 6/6S to iPhone 7

Inviato il 30 Agosto 2017, 03:16:04
Sponsor
Inviato il 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:54:17

Bimbotech

Try the phone transfer tool, it can transfer contacts, messages, photo, video, call history between samsung phone and iPhone.
how to transfer photos from android to iOS

« Ultima modifica: 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:55:17 modificato da samler1 »
Inviato il 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:54:17
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2017 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss