How to Transfer Photos from LG/HTC to Samsung S8?

(letto 622 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 30 Agosto 2017, 10:19:13

Smanettino

Performance and Platform
You can expect flawless performance as the smartphone is powered by an octa-core Exynos 8895 chipset which also comes with a liquid cooling feature to enable smooth gameplay. To enable lag-free multitasking, there is 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy S8 Plus runs the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box with the proprietary TouchWiz UI on top that provides users with the latest Android experience.

Battery and Connectivity
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is backed by a Li-Ion 3,500 mAh battery that is sure to last throughout the day. The device also has support for wireless charging. There is Adaptive Fast Charge support which ensures that you are not out of power for a long period.
Connectivity options include 4G, dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C v3.1 port.

Method to Transfer photos from HTC/LG to Samsung S8:

If you want to buy a new Android phone this year, there is no doubt that I will recommend Samsung S8. You may worry about the old HTC/LG phone photos can not be transferred to the Samsung S8. But I want to tell you that as long as you use the Samsung Data Transfer, this concern would be non-existent.

More info:

Transfer Contacts from HTC/LG to Samsung Galaxy S8

How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy S8

Inviato il 31 Agosto 2017, 05:39:41

Bimbotech

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer photos from Android to Samsung S8/S8+ by using this tool.

« Ultima modifica: 31 Agosto 2017, 05:40:30 modificato da Zouyune »
Inviato il 31 Agosto 2017, 05:39:41
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss