How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Android Phone?

(letto 256 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 18 Aprile 2018, 08:27:06

Bimbotech

iCloud is a cloud service provided by the Apple Corp to allow users to store 5GB information free of charge. In May 31, 2011, Apple officially declared that there was a product of iCloud. Apple claims that iCloud will take the place of MobileMe. ICloud is based on the original MobileMe function rewritten, providing the original mail, calendar and contacts synchronization function. In June 6, 2011 the Apple Corp CEO Jobs (Steve Jobs) to host the global developer conference (WWDC), officially released cloud services iCloud, iOS 5 and OS X Lion. where iCloud is the function of storage content, including the purchase of music, e-books and other applications, to push all equipment.

So, almost all iPhone and iPad users will use iCloud to backup the data. However, when transfering your phone from iOS device to Android phone, how to transfer data from iCloud to Android phone? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. Besides, with the helps of this tool, you can one click to extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup, and transfer to any supported Android phone.

Related: Transfer Data from iTunes to Android Phone

« Ultima modifica: 18 Aprile 2018, 08:28:30 modificato da Zouyune »
Inviato il 19 Aprile 2018, 06:52:15

Smanettino

I searched a lot of BBS, but found nothing. Fortunately, one of my friend recommended me to use Mobile Transfer. It is a program to help you transfer the backup to the new phone. Mobile Transfer is reliable and all-in-one data transfer software.

Transfer Data from iCloud backup to Samsung Galaxy S7

Inviato il 19 Aprile 2018, 06:52:15
Sponsor
Inviato il 26 Giugno 2018, 13:14:59

Geek

Consider switching from Android to Computer? Surly you can. Since you have been using your old phone for a long time, you may want to by a new phone and transfer the data to your new ones. But the problem is how to transfer data between iPhone and android, like photos, contacts, videos and text messages? As long as you have android data transfer app, you can make it easy!
how to transfer data between android and computer

« Ultima modifica: 26 Giugno 2018, 14:41:43 modificato da nacute11 »
Inviato il 26 Giugno 2018, 13:14:59
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss