How to Transfer data from Android to iPhone 8?

(letto 480 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 19 Luglio 2017, 03:20:58

Bimbotech

I think you all know that Apple is going to launch its remarkable product of the year of 2017 - iPhone 8. This should be one of the biggest news in the field and market of digital and mobile. So if you are using an Android phone such as Samsung Galaxy or Google, and having the plan to switch to iPhone 8, how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 8? That's the big problem in which a lot of Android users are entangled.

There are some ways that enable you to transfer specific types of data. For example, Gmail is one of the best solution for you to sync contacts and calendars from Android to iPhone. First, you just need to sign in Gmail on your Android smartphone and sync contacts or calendars to Gmail. Next, sign out Gmail on Android and then on your iPhone 8, sign in your Gmail account and then download the contacts and calendars to the iPhone. However, Gmail syncing is difficult to cover other data such as videos, music and photos or other files of large size. And it is not practical.

Another traditional way is use your phones as USB drive. But this solution is also applied to only some data types such as media files and documents. And as for data like contacts, messages and notes, it is far away from capable. If you use this method, for example you want to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone, you should first transfer photos from Android to PC, and then transfer photos from PC to iPhone.

So how to transfer from Android to iPhone with all data included? My suggestion is you use a phone to phone data transfer app such as Phone to Phone Transfer. This data transfer app enables you to transfer all data from one phone to another despite of platform or operating system. You can transfer data from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android without any difficulty. And the operation is rather simple as below 3 steps.

Step 1: Start Phone to Phone Transfer on PC
After you download and install Phone to Phone Transfer on your computer, start the program and choose "Phone to Phone Transfer" in the user interface.

Step 2: Connect Mobile Phones to PC
Connect both your Android phone and iPhone to the computer via USB cables.

Step 3: Select Data Type and Transfer
Once the devices are connected, select data types in the screen. And after you click "Start Copy", this phone to phone data transfer app will start the transfer.

« Ultima modifica: 23 Luglio 2017, 09:35:20 modificato da ParkPrince »
Inviato il 04 Agosto 2017, 14:28:49

Bimbotech

You can try the mobile transfer tool, read the solution: how to transfer data from android to iPhone 8.

« Ultima modifica: 04 Agosto 2017, 14:30:51 modificato da bente11 »
Inviato il 04 Agosto 2017, 14:28:49
Sponsor
Inviato il 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:47:38

Bimbotech

« Ultima modifica: 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:47:51 modificato da samler1 »
Inviato il 09 Ottobre 2017, 10:47:38
Sponsor
Inviato il 07 Novembre 2017, 09:17:33

Bimbotech

How do I transfer all data from Android phone to iPhone 8? I know that I can use iCloud to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. As long as you login to iCloud, you can access to iPhone contacts and then export them as a vcf file and then you can import the vcf to Samsung. But I can't follow this method to transfer contact from Android to iPhone.

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2017 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss