How to Transfer Data from Android to Huawei Honor 9i

(letto 181 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 10 Gennaio 2018, 10:06:31

Geek

Huawei is looking to make a splash in the mid-range smartphone market with the Huawei Honor 9i. With an all-metal body, support for gestures, and a large 18:9 aspect ratio, near bezel-less, display, it has potential as a stiff competitor against devices such as the Moto G5, which is dominating the segment.  The device is 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm in size and weighs around 164 grams.

The Huawei Honor 9i sports a 5.9-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080x2160p, protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The primary cameras are 16+2 megapixels with a depth of field sensor, LED flash, continuous shooting, HDR and panorama. It can record 1080p videos at 30 fps. The secondary cameras are 13+2 megapixels with LED flash. Additionally, the focal point can be manually selected on the images, allowing you to create a Bokeh effect. The 2.5D glass on the panel gives it a smooth and aesthetic feel.

Method to Transfer contacts from android to Huawei Honor 9i:

These days, transferring data from an old android phone to huawei honor 9i one is easier than you might think, especially when you choose a right tool to help you. Phone to Phone Transfer is just such amazing software that enables you to start using your android phone as soon as possible, with all original data completely kept in the device.

More info;

How to Transfer Data from Android to Huawei Honor V10

Inviato il 13 Gennaio 2018, 05:54:09

Bimbotech

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from Android to Huawei Honor 9i with this tool.

« Ultima modifica: 13 Gennaio 2018, 05:54:59 modificato da jamoner »
Inviato il 13 Gennaio 2018, 05:54:09
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss