How to Remove PIN lock on samsung galaxy tab 2?

(letto 332 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 07 Settembre 2017, 11:36:41

Geek

It was unfortunate that my Samsung phone was stolen while shopping. So I can only use my husband's old Samsung galaxy tab 2. However, my husband forgot the phone's pin lock. Of course, I can't remember the lock screen password. Is there a way to remove pin lock on samsung galaxy tab 2?

Method to Remove PIN Lock On samsung galaxy tab 2:

As long as you use dr.fone toolkit: Android Lock Screen Removal, you will be able to unlock your Samsung galaxy tab 2. This is a professional Android device unlock tool, which can unlock four types of screen locks, namely pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints. Whether you forget the password, or your phone password is set by others, you can use it to unlock. More importantly, it will only remove your screen lock without removing any other settings or data in your phone.

More info;

How to Turn Off Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy

Inviato il 08 Settembre 2017, 04:56:08

Bimbotech

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data. So, you can one click to remove lock screen on Samsung Tab by using this tool.

Related: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone

« Ultima modifica: 08 Settembre 2017, 04:57:39 modificato da Uourecamy »
Inviato il 08 Settembre 2017, 04:56:08
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss