How to recover deleted photos from samsung s9?

(letto 787 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 02 Gennaio 2019, 04:49:08

Smanettino

The S9 sees the bezel thickness above and below the display reduce further. In addition, the fingerprint scanner has been moved to a more suitable location beneath the camera, rather than being tucked tightly beside it. However, it still feels a tad on the small side, and there’s noticeable lag as it jumps you to the homescreen.

Having used both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, I much prefer the smaller model over its larger brother. I think the 5.8-inch display is big enough, while the phone itself is perfectly sized to use in one hand. There are lots of Android phones that are bigger than this, but the S9 sets itself apart by fitting all the high-end specs into something a little smaller.

Method to recover photos from samsung s9:

Samsung Data Recovery can recover lost and deleted data including call logs, photos, videos, audios, contacts, WhatsApp messages and so on from almost all Samsung devices and SD cards.Besides,because of its massive function of recovery,making it can also recover data from the Samsung which has system crack or the broken Samsung.

More info;

Recover lost data from samsung s9

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss