How to Recover deleted contacts from vivo v3/v5?

(letto 285 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 19 Settembre 2017, 09:19:36

Smanettino

Focussing on the selfie crazy population, the Vivo V5 comes with a 20-megapixel front-facing camera which is paired with an LED flash that lets you shoot images and record videos even in the dark. At the back, the smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera which too, is assisted by an LED flash to handle dull environments.
The Vivo V5 runs the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box.

Method to Recover Deleted Contacts on Vivo V3/V5:

I have accidentally deleted some important contacts about business affairs. What's worse, I don't have a backup. Is there possibility in recovering deleted contacts from my vivo v3/v5 with Android system?

How to restore deleted contacts from my vivo v3? It is now the question asked by many Sony users. Many people have the habit to update their contact list regularly. But in that process, they may delete the whole list accidentally without having a backup. Since contacts are very important to every one, they all hope that there is the vivo v3software can help to restore phone contacts. Fortunately, there do a practical one, Android Data Recovery.

More info:

How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from vivo V5/V7

Inviato il 20 Settembre 2017, 09:15:12

Bimbotech

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data on ViVo v3/v5 by using this tool.

« Ultima modifica: 20 Settembre 2017, 09:16:07 modificato da Uourecamy »
Inviato il 20 Settembre 2017, 09:15:12
Sponsor
Inviato il 16 Dicembre 2017, 16:05:37

Geek

Sometimes you may lost or deleted samsung data due to various reason like accidental deleting, at this time, what method can help you to get data back without backup. Now a android data recovery tool can give you the best feature to recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio, call history and more from Samsung devices, it can support all samsung model.
how to recover deleted contacts from android
how to recover deleted music on android

« Ultima modifica: 16 Dicembre 2017, 16:09:55 modificato da nacute11 »
Inviato il 16 Dicembre 2017, 16:05:37
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss