How to Recover Data from Samsung With Cracked Screen

(letto 944 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 26 Ottobre 2017, 10:15:21

Smanettino

"My Samsung Galaxy s6 is cracked b/c my girl friend cracked my phone screen in a quarrel. I put my phone to the repair store, and the guy fixed my phone with a new screen. But I still could not wake up my phone. There are many important text messages and contacts in it. God, what can I do? I am really blank now."

Method to Recover lost data on cracked screen samsung s6:

Consider the limitations using Kies to get back data to your Samsung with a cracked screen, you could try the second way to use Samsung Data Recovery to recover your files on Samsung. This Samsung data recovery tools enables you to retrieve deleted or lost files even if your phone screen is cracked or broken. It is highly compatible with all Samsung phones, like Samsung Galaxy s8/s7/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2, Note 8/7/5/4/3/2 and more.

More info;

Recover Data from Samsung with Red Screen

Inviato il 27 Ottobre 2017, 06:59:59

Bimbotech

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover data from Samsung with broken screen by using this tool.

« Ultima modifica: 27 Ottobre 2017, 07:00:52 modificato da Uourecamy »
Inviato il 27 Ottobre 2017, 06:59:59
Sponsor
Inviato il 20 Luglio 2018, 17:07:02

Geek

Actually, you are able to recover your deleted files from Android with the help of Android Data Recovery program. The program is designed to help Android users to recover data from broken samsung galaxy phones including Samsung Galaxy, Sony, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, AUSU, Xiaomi, ZTE and so on.
how to recover call history from android
how to recover contacts from broken android phone

« Ultima modifica: 20 Luglio 2018, 17:09:30 modificato da nacute11 »
Inviato il 20 Luglio 2018, 17:07:02
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss