How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Black Screen

(letto 977 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 01 Settembre 2017, 06:19:26

Smanettino

My phone and low storage, and it was glitchy. It turned itself off and all of my photos were deleted so I waited for it to restore again but it didn't do it. I turned my phone off, and now it's just a black screen. When k turn on the phone via power button, it shows the apple logo but then goes black again. I don't have a computer for the iTunes recovery mode, can someone help?

Method to fix iphone stuck on black screen:

iOS System Recovery  is a secure software, no one can view your device data, and the device data will not be compromised and damaged. More importantly, it has a strong power to face a variety of iOS system failures, such as iPhone/iPad becomes black screen, red or blue screen, iPhone/iPad keep looping on the Apple logo.

More info;

Fix iOS System to Normal on iPhone

How to Recover iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

Inviato il 02 Settembre 2017, 03:22:48

Bimbotech

iOS System Recovery is the world's 1st data and system recovery program for almost all iOS devices. With its help, you can easily to fix the abnormal iOS return to normal without losing data. So, you can one click to fix iPhone stuck on blank screen by using this tool.

Related:  Fix iPhone stuck in apple logo screen

« Ultima modifica: 02 Settembre 2017, 03:28:32 modificato da Zouyune »
Inviato il 02 Settembre 2017, 03:22:48
Sponsor
Inviato il 05 Settembre 2017, 04:01:05

Bimbotech

I have a similar circumstance! Why is my iPhone screen black? I asked myself and I was afraid of my mobile bricking. Luckily, I find some methods to fix my iPhone afterwards. Here are what I do to restore iPhone without iTunes.
First, I press and hold down the "Home" button and the "Power" button to hard reset my iPhone. But it doesn't work. Therefore, I download an IPSW firmware and then successfully repair my iPhone to normal.

Inviato il 05 Settembre 2017, 04:01:05
Sponsor
Inviato il 09 Ottobre 2017, 09:58:08

Bimbotech

Want to fix iPhone stuck on black screen, using iTunes to reset iPhone, you can solve this issue, but you will lost existing data, so you can try the iPhone recovery tool, it provide the function for you to repair iOS system and get it back to normal.
Solved iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

« Ultima modifica: 09 Ottobre 2017, 09:58:46 modificato da samler1 »
Inviato il 15 Aprile 2018, 16:43:56

Bimbotech

Is there any ideas to get back lost iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud backup files? You can use iOS data recovery tool, it allow you to extract iTunes or iCloud backup files or directly scan your iPhone internal memory to restore data without backup, it also can fix iOS system issue to get iPhone back to normal.
how to get iPad out of recovery mode
how to get iPhone out of recovery mode

« Ultima modifica: 15 Aprile 2018, 16:45:06 modificato da puntily11 »
Inviato il 15 Aprile 2018, 16:43:56
Sponsor
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2018 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss