Barcelona is the new aid cancellation due to insult Messi

(letto 508 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 18 Gennaio 2016, 06:16:55

Bimbotech

Barcelona contract with Guardiola? Don't get me wrong, the story is in fact a Barcelona B team and a Spanish player named Guardiola Sergi. The Spanish striker from alco hole team to buy fifa 16 coins join Barcelona B team, but after signing and Barca B team in just seven hours and 13 minutes was termination. The reason is that two years ago, he released the twitter.

In a tweet released in 2013, Guardiola Sergi said: "I will not put Messi on his team, his presence on the walk, the impact of the team's game." Reported that the "speech" against Barcelona and Catalonia is his reasons for termination, Barcelona official also issued a statement confirmed this.

About fifa 16 ios coins half a month ago, Hong Kong Super League standard Rovers signed a 20 hour after the Japanese players Saito Makotoshi is announced termination. And the Barcelona B team lightning surrender faster: pm local time 3 just signed with the team Sergio Guardiola, at 10 o'clock in the evening 13 points is team to terminate the contract. There are friends on the social platform, said: Guardiola - Sergi Barcelona B career: 0 appearances, 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 training sessions."

fifa15coins4u.com  is where the real FIFA fun starts as the website brings to the growing community of fantasy football fans around the world; opportunity buys which cannot be found anywhere else. Whether it is shopping for coins to be used on a gaming platform like Xbox or online, this is the place to shop and stock up on fut 16 coins.

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss