Arden flagship store to open the market

(letto 455 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 23 Marzo 2016, 08:18:22

Bimbotech

First arrived in Manhattan, she got a job at a small salon, and thus get a green card. Soon, she met Oribe, the Cuban hairdresser becoming Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell Queen's hairdresser, she also helped Oribe Fifth Avenue Elizabeth Arden flagship store to open the market. "She can do out best hair, stick to the crazy hair," Oribe from Miami called to say, "and her heart motivated." Walter also worked at the Ford modeling agency over a period of time. "Elaine and I almost became best friends," she said this referred to the Ford modeling Vintage Prom Dresses agency's founder, Elaine passed away last year. "She'll come in with a newspaper, then the situation and I talk business, or listen to my advice on the phone." The new generation of supermodel appeared one after another of the Wall in this trend among the smell trickle-down effect is being formed (trickle-down effect: most people due to increased wealth effect gradually benefit the poorest people). "Every person behind the scenes, the real creator of these shapes, in the industry have not been sufficiently mentioned," she said, "A lot of the Agency seems to have such a service, but I think this is where there are more more opportunities to go fight. "indeed, as Creative artists Agency (CAA) will play the first-line stars and" pair ", as did the Wall in what affects the modeling industry cooperation. She put another star hairdresser John Frieda referring to New York's professional Cheap Prom Dresses Online hair salon Sally Hershberger, it is that in Manhattan, because of a haircut can cost up to $ 800 and the "notorious" place. Frida is the cause of her early fans. "She's very natural action," others said in London, "she had the feeling things will direct whom action." Walter has been carefully considered to open in Paris, but when she found that many movie stars even raised his hands to make Giorgio Armani with sequins wrapped them mediocre, she went to Los Angeles. "Michelle Pfeiffer asked me what she should wear to the Oscar," she said. "I remember I thought, 'Oh wow, this is absolutely the market demand.' 'A lot of people who enjoy walking the red carpet as a competition, it was said that, now that demand has been satisfied too little before. Walter shrugged this, for her, fashion show as an art, and its value has been able to Matisse French printmaker equal. "Many actresses are very focused, and I think, which naturally will be some people can get good lines and scenes," she said. "But if you are one hundred percent into the show, it can not be one hundred percent understand fashion, so they will believe that they can give expert advice appropriate, we can look at doing harm to the entertainment industry, would like support and Prom Dresses 2016 sponsorship actress so much. "at the same time, along with numerous demanding Instagram and Twitter users thumb on their electronic device screen click the" publish "button, is preparing to fly to Los Angeles to attend film circles biggest party of Wall felt charge services they provide will have more people to patronize.

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss