Adorama Camera sent me an incomplete package AS IS!

(letto 182 volte)
Benvenuto, ospite,
puoi consultare il forum ma non puoi scrivere.
Per intervenire nel forum effettua il login oppure registrati.
Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai ai messaggi non letti
Inviato il 18 Dicembre 2017, 16:22:37

Geek

Hi,
     I searched online to shop for Nikon D500 DSLR with 16-80mm Lens on 5/25/17, I found that this merchant advertised two MB-D17 multi power battery packs for free when most other online merchants just included one for free. Their advertising totally attracted my attention because the market price of the battery pack was $450. That’s to say that they provided an additional $450 in savings. When I called this merchant to order, they told me that it was a web error. But they changed their mind when I tried to hang up the phone. They promised me that they would honor the web error and give me the second battery pack free of charge to cheat my credit card information. After I placed my order and received an invoice, I found that I was overcharged $450, the market price of the second battery pack. When I called back to complain, they told me that it was a typo, and sent me another invoice?
Any suggestion?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/adorama-camera-sent-me-an-incomplete-package-as-is/

Healthcare video animation

Rispondi   Aggiungi sondaggio
Vai a:

© 2006-2019 Trilud S.p.A. - P.I: 13059540156 - Tecnozoom, supplemento alla testata giornalistica NanoPress registrata al Tribunale di Milano n. 314/08

rss